In the cottage Métairie du Manoir (for 2-4 people) once lived the manager (or sharecropper) of the manor. The building was rebuilt in 1907 from the stones of the first building and was the dwelling of the farmers who rented land from Goaz Froment. The house was completely renovated in 2018 and 2023.
La Maison du four – The Oven House (for 2 people) is the former bakery of the manor. This building is dated on the lintel of 1839 but already appears on the old cadastre. It was later used as a crèche and a dwelling, it was completely renovated in 2021.
for 2-4 peoples
for 2 peoples
13,8 km of Lannion,
15,7 km from the sea Saint-Michel-en-Grève,
4,6 km from the railway station TGV Plouaret-Trégor (3h from Paris).
Electric bike rental at the Tourist Office in Plouaret or Lannion.
Hiking Path of Chemin des améthystes
and the Mon Tro Breizh® (St-Paul-de-Léon to Tréguier) at 400 m,
the GR34 A at 700 m.
The river Léguer labelled Wild River of Europe
(no kill fishing of trout and salmonn) at 1,5 km.
After a walk on the Amethysts hiking trail that borders the estate - or after an excursion - relax in the Finnish wood-fired sauna with a view of the park! Traditional Finnish sauna only for our holidaymakers, by reservation, 2-hour session for €45. Towels and cold herbal teas provided.
Ce site web n’utilise pas de cookies,
seulement si vous le souhaitez en cliquant sur notre page de confidentialité.