In this five-hectare estate, take time to listen to nature and to the birds singing. The manor and the farmer's house, now converted into a cottage, offer a setting steeped in history for a holiday where time stands still.
Blanche and Olaf will share its secrets with you as they take you on a private tour. Lafayette is said to have stayed here...
By order, they will concoct for your arrival a delicious home-made meal using organic and local products. The site is perfect for a natural and relaxing holiday. After a walk on the Améthystes hiking path alongside the domain, relax in the Finnish sauna with view of the garden!
Ideally situated for discovering the treasures of the region, you can quickly get to Saint-Michel beach and its vast shoreline, or the Pink Granite Coast and its unique colours!
Description of the gîte
Maison du fermier
Detached house for 4 people
No pets allowed
GR.FL: Lounge-diner with wood-burning stove and open-plan kitchen (coffee machine : capsules and expresso). Utility room. WC.
UPSTAIRS: two bedrooms with sigle beds chambres 90 x 200 cm in each bedroom, a bedroom with double bed u140 x 190 cm, Shower room. Separate WC.
5,3 hectares of grounds shared with the owners. Parking area behind the gite.
• Electric heating (8 kW/day included)
• Scandinavian oven
• electric oven and microwave
• Petit Electroménager
• Complete cookware
• Complete kitchen utensils
• Maintenance products provided
• Household equipment provided
• Coffee maker with soft pods
• Espresso machine
• TV SAT and TNT, DVD player
• docking station (usb, bluetooth, cd, radio)
• WIFI access incl.
• Vacuum cleaner
• Washing machine and dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• Cot and high chair on request
• Household and bathroom linen provided
• Sheets provided and beds made on arrival
• Hair dryer
• Garden Lounge
• Sauna by reservation